Professor Diana Green CBE DL
Diana is a former Vice Chancellor of Sheffield Hallam University, retired in 2007, having repositioned Sheffield Hallam as a university dedicated to exploiting the knowledge base to stimulate economic and social transformation.
Extensive NED experience includes regeneration agencies in the West Midlands and Sheffield. She was a founding member of Midlands Excellence.
She is a former Government adviser on Industrial Change, Better Regulation, Innovation and Applied Research, and was a founding member of the Leadership Foundation for HE.
Publications include industrial change, HE policy, quality management and aviation matters.
Since retirement, she has developed a small portfolio of NEDs and Trusteeships in private and not -for -profit organizations. She ran her own Consultancy company from 2007-2012.
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts:
- Freeman of the City of London
- Liveryman of the Honorable Company of Air Pilots:
- Member of the Royal Institute of Navigation
- Member of the International Women’s Forum, UK.
- Diana was awarded the CBE in 2007.
Appointed in 2008.